Susan Swan Yoga
Here are some of the comments people have been making about me:
- Susan is thoughtful, considerate and very person centred. She can call on a range of insights and skills to tailor programmes for individual needs.
- I first met Susan as my yoga teacher. She noticed some posture issues related to an old injury and we did some very helpful yoga therapy with corrective exercises that I continued to do on my own.
- The facial was a joy ... I felt deliciously sleepy afterwards!
- The foot massage was a favourite of mine. I felt as if I was floating on air when I went home later. To be recommended!
Group Yoga class:
- I thought you were very professional and I thoroughly enjoyed the class and was particularly impressed with your concerns for individual safety (beginners yoga class).
- proper yoga
- Authentic teacher
- Sooooooo relaxing
- Plenty variety – something different every week
Chair based Yoga:
- I had been experiencing issues with incontinence I really feel that things have been improving after just a few weeks.